Yea, I have always been preferring things to be in the brighter side... So i am forbidding anyone from crying when they come to send me in airport... U better dun come... U cry pau... lolz...
It wont be long, my fren, until our next meeting after i go to HK... The most to the most also 3 years... lolz... I will surely come back... Even only is to visit u... hahahaha....
Take good care... I have only 11 days here... Lolz...
TnT, a bit only ahh? give some face can mou?! haha~
nahh...u say one de ahh.. even only is to visit me! but well, i'll pay u visit (visits?) also de la.. so no worries!! haha.. u noe la, provide me wif.... hehe~
2 n a haf days left. i noe tat i'll miss u. take good care of urself too.
5 comments:
可以,绝对可以。
我们也证明了,不是吗?
距离,算是什么?!
或许因为这样,我们的聚会才更有意义,更值得珍惜。
放开怀,忽忽~
喜歡最後一句~
因爲有接下來的相聚,
這樣的別離才顯得不那麽苦澀。
加油~~!!
Good... Finally u learn to grow abit... Hahaha...
Yea, I have always been preferring things to be in the brighter side... So i am forbidding anyone from crying when they come to send me in airport... U better dun come... U cry pau... lolz...
It wont be long, my fren, until our next meeting after i go to HK... The most to the most also 3 years... lolz... I will surely come back... Even only is to visit u... hahahaha....
Take good care... I have only 11 days here... Lolz...
距离不再是问题,只要心是坚定的。
但是谁又能对谁坚定?
何况坚定的心底下还是有忍不住要松脱的绳结,
有时坚定只让另一方无法解脱……
但是我还是会自私地选择用承诺绑住大家,
如果承诺真的有用的话。
怪兽,
嗯!一次又一次地。
相信也希望往后的日子都会依然!=)
会学着试着,呼呼~
风兄,
因为有接下来的相聚,
这么加插了更多情感的别离才更苦涩。
玩得越尽兴,离别的泪越甘甜。
越舍不得,放不下。
嗯。=)
TnT,
a bit only ahh? give some face can mou?! haha~
nahh...u say one de ahh.. even only is to visit me! but well, i'll pay u visit (visits?) also de la.. so no worries!! haha.. u noe la, provide me wif.... hehe~
2 n a haf days left.
i noe tat i'll miss u. take good care of urself too.
keep in touch owez. =)
施运,
嗯。
我就只会以最用力的这一声来表达自己了,希望你能感受得到。
在平衡的同时夹带着自私,也容许别人同样地这么着。
飞了咯!祝福你,一路上都是。
加油加油啊,我们都要!
纵使不在身边,却依旧以你们为荣着。=)
Post a Comment